Monday 4 August 2014

today: 08/04/14

What I did:

Today I went to Nadège Patisserie in Queen West, Toronto. Nadège is a French style "patisserie" selling macarons, butter croissants, pain au chocolats and so many more delicious French foods. I lived in France for 3 months this year so having some nice croissants and macrons was great.
My little French throwback actually continued into dinner, I made crepes for my family! They weren't the best crepes I've ever had but they were alright, we used Martha Stewart's recipe and ate them with ham, cheese and red peppers and then banana, melted chocolate and a sprinkle of icing sugar for desert.

What I wore:

I wore a light blue skirt from Brandy Melville (last year) and a burgundy top also from Brandy Melville (this year). My Longchamp tote bag (as a purse because I carry so much around), I have the colour Taupe which is a greenish taupe. I wore gold sandals from Aldo and a gold dear head necklace to tie in with them. On my face I wore my Tarte 12hour Amazonian Clay Foundation (applied with Real Techniques Buffing Brush, Maybelline Fit Me concealer (with a Precision Blending Sponge) and set it with MAC Studio Fix powder foundation (with e.l.f. Complexion Brush). Before I applied the powder I put about bit of Benefit Watt's Up! highlighter along the tops of my cheekbones, after I dusted some NYC Bronzer in Sunny around my forehead and under my cheekbones. I did really simple eye makeup: MAC eye shadow in Naked Lunch and Naked 2 from Naked Basics palette in the crease, I tight lined with Rimmel Scandaleyes in Black and finished off with a little bit of Maybelline The Rocket Volume Mascara.


Tonight I'm laying low, doing a face mask, cleaning up my room and packing for Chicago as well as spending some time with my family.

Hope everyone is having a great week,
xoxo Nadia




No comments:

Post a Comment